Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Old Pics

OK, it's back to the archive for more pictures! These are just after pictures, no before and afters. They were taken about 3 years ago, so I don't remember much about all the dogs or haircuts, but I wanted to share them anyway.

I think this first one was a Maltipoo. I do remember that she REFUSED to stand up for the grooming, which frustrated me. She sure was cute though!


This next Poodle I vaguely remember being difficult, but I don't remember why. It's too bad black dogs' faces don't turn out very well in pictures, because she sure was cute!


It's a shame this Shih Tzu had such bad tear staining, because she was adorable.


I can't recommend Angels' Eyes enough - it is AMAZING on tear stains! Dillin's brown beard even grew out. Maybe I can find some before and after pictures of him later.



Anyway, here's a stately Yorkie for you!


And a Schnauzer with good hair, which is unfortunately rare.


This next dog is a (fat) Brussels Griffon. They aren't very common pets, at least not around where I live and work. They can be notoriously difficult to groom, but I just love them!


Here is a really beautiful Wheaten. His head looks a little bit strange because the last groomer had cut off his fall, so it was still growing back.


This is a Miniature Poodle. I wish I could travel back in time and neaten up his face a little bit, but he's pretty cute otherwise, so I figured I'd suck up my pride and share him anyway.


Here's a young, scared Golden Retriever. Not all owners like their Goldens trimmed this short, but some do, and I feel like short feather trims are one of my strong suits.


Yes, all of that hair on the table came out of that short-haired dog, and that doesn't include what came out with the bath and blow dry. She was such a sweet dog. Dalmation mix was their best guess. She passed away some time ago, and I was truly sad to hear it.


Here's a good looking Toy Poodle. Again with the tear stains, though. Once the tear stains are there, it's next to impossible to get rid of them. Angels' Eyes: I'm telling you, it works!


Let's conclude with a very cute, very tiny Shih Tzu puppy.


I hope you've enjoyed these pictures!

6 comments:

  1. you do a beautiful job on your sweet clients

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheila! I appreciate that very much! :-)

      Delete
  2. very cute pics. did u know that angel eyes is actually a pig antibiotic? i was told this by a vet who doesn't think it's a good idea to have dogs on antibiotics just to get rid of tear stains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I had no idea! All I know is I used it to get rid of Dillin's tear stains, it worked amazingly well, and I haven't used it since the first bottle ran out, and the stains have stayed gone. I will be more careful recommending that product knowing that it is an antibiotic, though. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete