Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Not-So-Triumphant Return of The Writing Groomer

Well, Hello again!
It's been more than 2 years since my last blog post. A variety of factors have kept me away, but a renewed sense of passion and urgency about writing has brought me back. I have made myself a goal of writing at least 500 words per day, every day for one month. Now, that may not all be in the form of blog posts. It could be journaling or working on one of my novels. But in some form or another, I do intend to get back in the habit of writing every single day.

I've become a little shy about posting pics of dogs I've groomed until I get permission from the owners, so my blog may be a little text-heavy for a while. So what might I post about without the cute dog pics?

I am planning on writing in detail about my techniques for grooming senior and difficult-to-groom dogs. I might write about my daily life. I might write about current events. This blog is certain to expand beyond just grooming, so I hope you're up for the ride!

These are my dogs, Hailey and Dillin.

No comments:

Post a Comment